Sunday, June 20, 2010

I CAN BELIEVE 10 DAYS HAVE PASSED!

it feels like a small week.

Im still doing pcp, but it has been a bumpy ride.
I had my exam, and the days before stayed up 28 hours without no sleep.
I have not been able to do all the exercises, But I have not given up.
I am seeing massive changes on my body from pcp, things are def on the good side, so that motivates me. The vanity motivates me.

So even though I have not been able to be superstrict on everything I have nailed the diet at least. I will do all that I can to give these last weeks the effort they deserve, as I really like what im seeing .

I think I will keep a pcp light routine after its all done. Maybe 3-4 times a week just to keep things going.

ahh yes

otherwise I found that jumping rope with my eyes closed, makes me jump faster and better technically...sort of strange

3 comments:

  1. Crank it up Maren, only 22 days left!

    Blind jumping, interesting, will give it a go tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hit us up with some new photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see you back! I was getting worried about you. :)

    ReplyDelete