Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 51

Just got my new rubberbands to start the new week, and its really made my motivation step up a notch. It really helps having the proper equipment to do the job, but at the same time its also a bit mortifying when you discover that the old equipment really did not do its job.

Who would have thought buying some simple workoutbands would be so difficult. Amazon.com
was not very helpful, and the selection in the stores where I live is pretty no exsistant.
I finally found a internetstore that would send them to me, and now they are here.

On the otherhand here is an update picture. I don't feel as if the picture reflects the changes as well as reality.Things are defiantly more toned than what they where 50 days ago. I lost some fat around the stomach, and lost 2 kg so down to 59.8 at the moment. Really hoping that the fat on my inner thighs will soon evaporate, Ive hated that fat since I was 14,

I also feel a lot more confident and happy with myself , loving the 360 mirrors in the changing rooms when buying new clothes.


















Discovered a while ago that I hate jumping rope with shoes on, but its pretty damn painful when you smack your toes with the rope. So tada, invented a new pair of socks...you could call it a prototype. The gaffertape is a really nice side effect of having photography as your chosen profession. A bad side effect is the instinct to take the above picture straight into photoshop
and liquify it straight to hell.

5 comments:

  1. With front lighting that warm you'll never see any muscle tone in the photo. Try a different set up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah. you pointed out a good point there. i just used a mixture of direct flash and long shutter speed, to fbend in existing light. A bit lazy setup I guess :P Funny thing is that When I take pictures usually, I pay so much more attention to theese details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're looking great! Good for you.

    ReplyDelete