Thursday, April 15, 2010

1st day - a bit unlucky

At the moment I'm in Berlin hanging out with my mom for a short week, and it has been lovely.
I've had a bit of Murphys Law checking in on me, with the flu in my system, and a freakin angry volcano on Iceland that might hinder my journey home on saturday.

I have only done a small portion of the excersies, my body is feeling weak and not to alive at the moment. On the meals: I have cut it to half with no issues. It really helps meeting a poor old homeless guy with gangrene in his leg stinking up the whole cart. Death really kills the appetite.

Also done 15 min of meditation, reflecting on the stress i feel, just trying to feel the feeling without judging it or trying to make it go away.

On a lighter note I bought a pretty nice skipping rope, and I really want to get jumping soooon!

Pointing my thumbs up for tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Gangreneous legs! Hardcore start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about the flu. It just makes it more of a challenge! Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the flights out of Berlin this weekend!

    ReplyDelete