Saturday, April 24, 2010

DAY 10! 80 TO GO

Today has gone very well I ate all of my meals, and not much sugar or salt craving has been felt yet. Or..maybe just a little, but it all disappeared as I got the next meal into my tummy.

The exercises all went well, did the full sets and everything. The only exception was the incline pull-up, I just cant seem to be able to lift my bum of the ground. Is this normal?
I am also discovering the lack of choice norwegian sport stores have, as the resistance band I have seems to be to short at times, and there is not much other ones to choose from. Oh well, here i come amazon.com

Also found out that my digital scale is of by 200g!
No wonder I thought I would eat myself to death yesterday, solved this with getting a nice and simple no digital one.

This is my breakfast today Skimmed milk and rye bread with avocado tomato and egg, a little lime and pepper to make it a little more interesting. Is avocado ok by the way?



















For lunch i had Bulgur with, squash, red onion, steamed green beans, carrot and sweet potato with chicken and thyme.



















yup !

And tomorrow i will start to bake my own bread.




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work getting all of the sets in! And great meals--has anyone thought of starting a PCP recipe book?

    Too bad about the scale. Here's the one I've been using so far; it's digital, but it works like a champ:

    http://www.amazon.com/Escali-Primo-Digital-Scale-Warm/dp/B0007GAX04

    If it makes it through the PCP, I would definitely endorse on TV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're working on the PCP recipe book right now Brett. And yes, avacado is ok. Let's call it a vegetable.

    ReplyDelete