Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day2 and 3 the glorified memories of sweetness

Im over my flu and actually enjoying the workouts very much, I find myself doing an extra set or two just for fun (is there something wrong with me, have I become a sadomasochist?). On the other hand I can really feel it in my legs and arms the day after, suppose that is a good sign? My arms are two weak to do a proper pushup yet, still on the knees. On a general note I just hope I'm doing all the excerizes correctly.

I'm also walking alot around town. Berlin is pretty big so there is a lot to see, and so much more fun to just walk than take the u/s bahn. When i get home I'm thinking of putting a big map over Oslo. then i will just close my eyes and throw a dart, then I will explore that area. maybe I could do this into a weekly activity.

Food: it's a little bit difficult to control the food atm, I try to take the smaller or healthier options instead. Today I did splurge a bit, I had an enormous craving for chocolate cake ( you hit the mark Patric in your last e-mail) and i succumbed into the gloriousness that is chocolate cake. Or so I thought......The strange thing is that the brain really glorifies the whole experience, before it has happened. After the first bite, I was a bit dissapointed. It just was not
as marvolous as I had thought it would be to indulge.

Dear Brain

You are such a deluded thing.
Stop playing tricks on me.

Best Regards
Hugs and kisses

-Maren (your master)

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha you must be a masochist! Though I'm pretty sure I could do more squats or situps. Not the pushups though. Those are kicking my butt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I'm exactly like that with Mexican food--it's apparently delicious only for that moment right before putting it in my mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exploring new neighborhoods is an awesome way to get a little walking in and have fun. I'm headed out for a walk right now!

    ReplyDelete