Sunday, May 2, 2010

Wow 20 days almost(in two days), Im pretty proud of myself.

Short summary:
- Done all exercises and full sets.

- Eaten almost all my meals. Getting better at this though, and more efficent managing the time it takes to cook all this food.
- Actually starting to feel I'm doing the exercise correctly , feeling the burn in the correct places etc.
- Almost no issues with eating the new diet, I've had some weak moments but i took a spoon of honey and a ritz cracker and it disappeared.

- Really annoyed by norwegian sport stores. All the shops have the same equipment from the same manufacturer and its crap. No choice whatsoever, i feel like i'm living in a soviet country.
- Did some exploring of Oslo with Max. We pinpointed oscars gate on the map and walked the whole street from beginning to end. Lots of embassies and wedding cake building, fat cats and backyard cafe's with bad taste in art. I'm thinking I might change this into my activity instead.

I also managed to smash my finger today. I'm such a clumsy geek! Had to drill a hole in it with a red hot needle to relive the pressure, more blood than I have seen in a Fellini movie. Ok I am exaggerating a bit, now the adrenaline is kicking in. Go Me!

Oh! and to all my teammates and Patric. thank you so much for supportive comments and good suggestions on equipment, it's appreciated.

Remember we are soon 20 days into this project, we have completed 1/5 of the journey, thats an accomplishment!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, bloody finger pictures PLEASE! You're rocking it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Norwegian spots stores, so lame...how many times have I found myself saying that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete